EarthScout PRO Outdoor – Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor (OLD)
Maintain the perfect soil moisture for crop growth with EarthScout® PRO Outdoor. EarthScout is a customizable, wireless, commercial grade sensor that monitors soil moisture, soil temperature, EC and other environmental conditions realtime and delivers practical data to the EarthScout app on your smartphone, 24/7. EarthScout is portable, water resistant, installs in minutes, lasts all season with one charge, and is maintenance free. Customize EarthScout PRO Outdoor with up to 5 different sensor attachments at one time.
EarthScout App: Includes our easy-to-use app for managing irrigation. Use the app to set your preferred soil moisture range for your EarthScout (e.g. high-end: 19% moisture, and low-end: 14% moisture). Then receive alerts when your soil moisture approaches the high-end or low-end of your range, and adjust your water usage accordingly. It's that easy! EarthScout is proven to save growers up to 50% on irrigation.
Configure your EarthScout PRO Outdoor for either Bluetooth, Wifi, or Cellular:
- Bluetooth: EarthScout stores up to 7 days of data that downloads to your smartphone.
- Wifi: Uses your Wifi system to deliver soil data to your smartphone.
- Cellular: Uses cellular to deliver soil data to your smartphone. Data fees apply.
If you need another sensor bundle other than those shown below, please contact EarthScout.
Standard production time is six weeks for all EarthScout units and will be shipped via FedEx Ground. For expedited production or shipping options, please contact our sales team at 877-443-7632.
EarthScout is fully customizable to meet your needs:
- Easy to install
- Customize with up to 5 different sensors
- Power management (battery, solar, or 120V) allows for flexible placement and redundancy
- Communications options including Cellular, Bluetooth, and WiFi
- High quality, industrial-grade probes that can be configured based on specific crops, conditions and needs
- Mobile App with irrigation management
- Clever AI features such as Grow Degree Units (GDU), soil mapping, and crop specific grow methods
- Storage case
Weight: 8.5 lbs.
– Collapsed: 35”H x 12”W x 6”D.
– Standing: 35”H x 9”W x 9”D.
– Durable, industrial grade sensors for use in harsh environments.
– Cables are waterproof sealed for outdoor use.
– Ground level sensors protected with abrasion and rodent resistant braiding.
– Lightweight, waterproof, and designed for outdoor, long-term use in any environment.
– UV and scratch resistant coating. Panel extends period between battery charges.
– Type 4X polycarbonate water & corrosion resistant (non-submersible), UV rated case.
– Rechargeable, sealed, lead-acid battery for extended use.
– Stainless steel hardware & brackets.
– All fittings and hardware are water and corrosion resistant.
– High quality, structural grade PVC. 100% solid wall vinyl so color is throughout the pipe.
– Conduit is UV & impact resistant for tough outdoor durability and color retention.
Legs: Painted steel.