EarthScout F Series – Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor (Starting at $1,091)
EarthScout F Series is our flagship product that can be configured with up to 3 sensor attachments. It's ideal for your garden, greenhouse or landscape. EarthScout is a wireless device that monitors soil moisture, soil temperature, EC and other environmental conditions realtime and sends the data to the EarthScout app on your smartphone. EarthScout is portable, water resistant, easy to install, and maintenance free.
Use our Irrigation App to set your high and low soil moisture range (Example: 19% and 14%). Receive phone alerts when soil moisture hits 19% or 14%, and adjust irrigation accordingly. EarthScout saves growers up to 50% on irrigation.
Configure EarthScout for Bluetooth, Wifi, or Cellular:
- Bluetooth: Stores last 7 days of data for download to your smartphone.
- Wifi: Use your Wifi to send soil data to your smartphone.
- Cellular: Uses cellular to send soil data to your smartphone. Data fees apply.
Standard production time is six weeks for all EarthScout units and will be shipped via FedEx Ground. For expedited production or shipping options, please contact our sales team at 877-443-7632.
Weight: 8.5 lbs.
– Collapsed: 35”H x 12”W x 6”D.
– Standing: 35”H x 9”W x 9”D.
– Durable, industrial grade sensors for use in harsh environments.
– Cables are waterproof sealed for outdoor use.
– Ground level sensors protected with abrasion and rodent resistant braiding.
– Lightweight, waterproof, and designed for outdoor, long-term use in any environment.
– UV and scratch resistant coating. Panel extends period between battery charges.
– Type 4X polycarbonate water & corrosion resistant (non-submersible), UV rated case.
– Rechargeable, sealed, lead-acid battery for extended use.
– Stainless steel hardware & brackets.
– All fittings and hardware are water and corrosion resistant.
– High quality, structural grade PVC. 100% solid wall vinyl so color is throughout the pipe.
– Conduit is UV & impact resistant for tough outdoor durability and color retention.
Legs: Painted steel.
Insurance & Warranty
An Insurance and Warranty Charge of $5.00/month is built into the cost. Insurance and Warranty end upon successful completion of Term and ownership by Customer of the EarthScout Product.
What Is Covered By This Warranty? EarthScout warrants the EarthScout-branded product and the EarthScout-branded accessories contained in the original packaging (“EarthScout Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with EarthScout’s published guidelines for the 48-month lease period on leased plans, and a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”). EarthScout’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
What Is Not Covered By This Warranty? This Warranty does not apply to any non-EarthScout branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with EarthScout hardware. Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than EarthScout, may provide their own warranties to you – please contact them for further information. Software distributed by EarthScout with or without the EarthScout brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this Warranty. Please refer to the licensing agreement accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to its use. EarthScout does not warrant that the operation of the EarthScout Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. EarthScout is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the EarthScout Product’s use.
EarthScout Purchase Terms
When you purchase EarthScout there is a 1 year warranty.