A200 Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor Plus – Greenhouse
EarthScout® A200 Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor Plus is a precision agriculture solution for helping indoor growers reduce drip irrigation and fertigation costs and see significant savings every year. The EarthScout A200 Soil Moisture Sensor is a crop agnostic, wireless, commercial grade smart farming technology that plugs-in and installs in the greenhouse soil in minutes. Once installed, it sends greenhouse environment and soil data to the EarthScout app on the grower's smart phone in realtime, 24/7, so they always know what's happening in the greenhouse - day or night. Plus, EarthScout's multiple smart sensors also monitor greenhouse temperature & humidity, reduce expensive inputs like nitrogen, dial in greenhouse lighting, measure GDUs, and more! PLUS, NO SUBSCRIPTION FEES FOR 4 YEARS!
Smart Sensors included:
- Soil Moisture Meter (1)
- Soil EC Sensor (1)
- Soil Temperature Sensor (1)
- Air Temperature Sensor (1)
- Air Humidity Sensor (1)
Over 20 different sensors are available, enabling growers to customize EarthScout for any indoor crop! Contact an EarthScout sales rep for details at 877-443-7632.
Limited Time Offer ($1,040 Value!):
Includes your choice of Wifi or Cell Plan with 4 years of unlimited data ($600 Value!) and 4 free hours of EarthScout's industry leading Grow Coach agronomist support ($440 Value!). Limit of 12 free hours per customer. EarthScout's Grow Coaches are agronomists that are available weekdays to help you analyze your field data so you can safely reduce your irrigation to the lowest level for healthy growth, just above the wilting point - potentially saving you thousands of dollars every season. Our Grow Coaches also help growers dial in ideal nitrogen levels, manage pests, increase yields, and more!
Or, Lease for $69.99/mo*
*Lease to own in 48 months. To lease, please contact a sales representative at 877-443-7632.
Standard production time is six weeks for all EarthScout units and will be shipped via FedEx Ground. For expedited production or shipping options, please contact our sales team at 877-443-7632.
EarthScout is loaded with great benefits:
- Easy to install.
- Power management (battery, 120VAC adapter) allows for flexible placement and redundancy.
- Communications options including cellular as standard (cell carrier independent), Bluetooth, and WiFi.
- High quality, industrial-grade sensors that can be configured based on specific crops, conditions and needs.
- Mobile App is simple and developed for monitoring specific crops.
- WEB App developed for planning and analysis.
- Clever AI features such as Grow Degree Units (GDU), soil mapping, and crop specific grow methods.
- Storage case.
Weight: 7.5 lbs.
– Collapsed: 30”H x 7”W x 6”D.
– Standing: 30”H x 24”W x 20”D.
– Durable, industrial grade sensors for use in harsh environments.
– Cables are waterproof sealed for outdoor use.
– Ground level sensors protected with abrasion resistant braiding.
– Type 4X polycarbonate water & corrosion resistant (non-submersible), UV rated case.
– Rechargeable, sealed, lead-acid battery for extended use.
– Stainless steel hardware & brackets.
– All fittings and hardware are water and corrosion resistant.
– Water resistant 120 V AC adapter.
Orange Pipe & Tripod Legs:
– High quality, structural grade PVC. 100% solid wall vinyl so color is throughout the pipe.
– Conduit is UV & impact resistant for tough outdoor durability and color retention.
– Tripod top and bottom made of marine grade plastic for durability and UV resistance.
EarthScout is easy to setup and install. For EarthScout installation instructions, download and print the PDF below:
Lease Terms & Conditions
Terms: 48 months, commencing on the date the EarthScout Product is delivered to the Customer.
Ownership: The Customer owns the EarthScout unit/s upon the completion of the 48 month lease term.
Returns / Early Termination of Agreement: The customer can terminate the agreement at anytime. Upon any early termination, Customer shall pay a $300 Early Termination Fee and shall return any Products that were being leased. The Early Termination Fee shall include the shipping costs.
Plan Upgrades: Between 36-48 months, Customers have the option to “upgrade their plan” at $0 termination fee by signing a new 48 month lease term, and Customer shall receive a new unit once they have sent back their old unit and selected a new plan.
Insurance & Warranty
An Insurance and Warranty Charge of $5.00/month is built into the cost. Insurance and Warranty end upon successful completion of Term and ownership by Customer of the EarthScout Product.
What Is Covered By This Warranty? EarthScout warrants the EarthScout-branded product and the EarthScout-branded accessories contained in the original packaging (“EarthScout Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with EarthScout’s published guidelines for the 48-month lease period on leased plans, and a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”). EarthScout’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
What Is Not Covered By This Warranty? This Warranty does not apply to any non-EarthScout branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with EarthScout hardware. Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than EarthScout, may provide their own warranties to you – please contact them for further information. Software distributed by EarthScout with or without the EarthScout brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this Warranty. Please refer to the licensing agreement accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to its use. EarthScout does not warrant that the operation of the EarthScout Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. EarthScout is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the EarthScout Product’s use.
EarthScout Purchase Terms
When you purchase EarthScout there is a 1 year warranty.
The EarthScout unit includes standard data transfer via a cellular or Wi-Fi network for the first 36 months. Standard data is information captured by the EarthScout unit and transmitted approximately every 45-minutes. This data includes all the captured information for up to five (5) sensors.
The standard data also includes the following EarthScout App features:
- Two (2) PDF reference documents of growers choice on the mobile app.
- Up to 10 photos per day
- Up to 100 user selected notifications
- Unlimited user quick notes
EarthScout reserves the right to modify or change data plan inclusions and features at any time. For increased data transmission or data consumption plan options, please contact the EarthScout sales team at 877-443-7632.