EarthScout Agronomic Solutions Specialist: USA
The Agronomic Solutions Specialist position is responsible for providing tangible agronomic expertise in providing customers with data-driven solutions and perspective to better manage their farm on a local level. ES is a four-year-old company that specializes in providing growers with better analytics to manage their farm. We strive to bring innovative technologies in the internet of things (IOT) with easy-to-use and relevant grower solutions.
- Works with the sales team and relationship manager to provide proactive agronomic solutions and perspective for growers.
- Assist the EarthScout development team in creating alarms and proactive data-driven solutions for growers
- Proactively reviews EarthScout data and presents solutions for growers
- Answer customers agronomic questions, using data
- Assisting the sales team in closing deals with prospect customer through agronomic insight
- Maintains proper and efficient communication level of direction and other business metrics throughout EarthScout and customer organization.
- Must be detail-oriented, results-focused and a self-starter
- Strong presentations, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated agronomic expertise
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Master’s degree in plant science, plant physiology, horticulture, or another related technical agronomic field.
- Technical agronomic skills
- Grower Acumen
- Organizational Agility
- Dealing with data
- Ability to relate to Growers
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Ethics and Values
- Integrity and Trust
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Priority Setting
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org