EarthScout Director of Agronomic Solutions: USA
The Director of Agronomic Solutions position is responsible for providing tangible agronomic expertise in providing customers with data-driven solutions and perspective to better manage their farm on a local level. ES is a four-year-old company that specializes in providing growers with better analytics to manage their farm. We strive to bring innovative technologies in the internet of things (IOT) with easy-to-use and relevant grower solutions.
- Assists leadership and the sales team in determining the tangible agronomic solutions that can be powered by EarthScout real-time data and historical farm data.
- Leads the implementation of tactics growers, dealers and their trusted consultants can use to make better agronomic decisions.
- Works with the sales team and relationship manager to provide proactive agronomic solutions and perspective for growers.
- Assist the EarthScout development team in creating alarms and proactive data-driven solutions for growers
- Proactively reviews EarthScout data and presents solutions for growers, derived from EarthScout data
- Works with farms and senior management of the strategic customer to answer their agronomic questions, through data
- Drives for results by assisting the sales team in closing deals with prospect customer through agronomic insight
- Maintains proper and efficient communication level of direction and other business metrics throughout EarthScout and customer organization.
- Monitors competitor activity, ensuring appropriated response strategies are formulated and communicated
- Expense Management
- Minimum 10+ years of agronomic sales experience with preferred experience dealing with growers
- Must be detail-oriented, results-focused and a self-starter with strong follow up skills
- Strong presentations, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated agronomic expertise
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, ability to determine solutions for customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Master’s degree in plant science, plant physiology, horticulture, or another related technical agronomic field.
- Technical agronomic skills
- Grower Acumen
- Organizational Agility
- Dealing with data
- Ability to relate to Growers
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Ethics and Values
- Integrity and Trust
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Priority Setting
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.